Exercises that Improves Digestive Health
It has long been known that exercise helps digestion. Studies show that they have a protective effect on the gastrointestinal tract.
For the health of the stomach are useful exercises for the press.
1. Starting position: lying on the floor on his back. Legs bent at the knees, feet shoulder width apart, hands behind his head. On account of “time” to raise the body, left elbow touching right knee, at the expense of “two” lie down on the expense of “three” raise the body, tensing abdominal muscles and the right elbow to touch the left knee, at the expense of “four” return to the starting position. Repeat 25-100 times.
This exercise is done much easier than its standard version – with straight legs.
However, it is very effective.
2. The first exercise performed in 2 times faster touch elbows knees without an intervening return to its original position.
3. Starting position: lying on his back. Arms stretched along the body, palms down. Raise your legs to reach position “stand on the blades’ lower legs behind your head and stay in that position for a few seconds. Return to the starting position. Repeat 10-20 times.
4. Starting position: lying on his back. Alternately, lift vertically up the left, then the right leg. Repeat 20-30 times.
5. Starting position: Lying on your back, feet together. Raising the legs vertically. Repeat 20-30 times.
6. Starting position: lying on his back. Arms stretched along the body, palms down. Raise your legs to a height of 10-20 cm from the floor and hold them in this position 20-40 seconds. Repeat 10-20 times.
7. Starting position: lying on his back. Raise your legs so that they form an angle with the floor at 45 °, and make them a circular motion 10-20 times 10-20 times the left and right.
8. Starting position: lying on his back. Dilute the arms to the sides, palms down. Raise your legs straight up, then lower left to the floor, and then just drop right. Repeat 1-10 times.
9. Starting position: lying on his back. Raise the body and head touch the knees. Feet on the floor at the same time not to take. Repeat 1-10 times.
The number of repetitions of these exercises can be reduced depending on your level of fitness and physical abilities.